Bonjour, Hola, Ciao and hello once more.
Hi everyone! Gosh, I need to stop saying hi even in different languages now. Its currently 5:27 P.M. right now on October 8th. I currently need to finish all of my work by 7:00 as All of My Heart is going to air on tv tonight. I missed it yesterday because I went to dinner. And I can assure I checked the schedule on hallmark to see if it would air again and I was very pleased to see that it was on tonight. Anyways, I’m sitting at my desk with a candle lit and I’m listening to an autumn playlist I found on spotify and I frickin love it 🙂
Its October, lets just get past the fact that this year is almost over. I know, I know what your all thinking. Those new years resolutions we set back in January. Some of us can say we’ve been working at it hard and others including myself can say we’ve attempted it and that’s just about it. I think this past Friday I realized I wasn’t putting the effort in, in regards to my school work and life. I have been partially making time for the things I want to do and I haven’t been giving my 100% in school. Its funny because last year I was like a book worm. Meaning school was taking over my life and a year later its a breeze. The reason is due to the courses I have this semester, the only tough one I have is English and it isn’t to bad.
Okay, enough of the background story and mini catch up. I’ve been waking up late and not getting the jobs I need to get done, done. I need to start changing these habits I’m forming. So let’s goal set for this week and month. And make sure you, yes you, to reflect and think about some goals you want to accomplish or set for yourself.
- TIME MANAGEMENT – I want to plan out my time so that I can be aware of what I have to do almost for each minute of the day. I want to get all the important tasks done first and than move on to my personal needs whether its mediation, yoga or even watching a Halloween movie. Yes, I consider that a personal need, I love this time of year and it would be a real disappointment if I didn’t soak up all the good movies there are for this time of year.
- HAVING A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT – I need my room to stay clean, not for a day or two but at least for a week. I have a tendency to accumulate a lot of mess in my room. In all honesty I don’t know how I manage to do it but I do it. So I want to keep my room clean and I’m okay if it gets messy. However, I need to make the time to clean it.
- WAKE UP EARLY – I find it funny how I have an easy semester but I can’t manage to wake up early. I need to start waking up in the morning because I know I can get so much done and feel productive for the rest of my day. I don’t need to tell myself how surprised I’d be if I woke up early, because I know whats its like. I’ve been waking up early for quite some time now.
- NOT LEAVING THINGS TO THE LAST MINUTE – This one ties in to time management. When I know something is due in a weeks time I need to be able to plan out when I’m going to get it done. Or even break down the assignment and work on it multiple days in advance its time to get smarter.
- SAVE MONEY – I’ve been spending all of my money on McDonald’s and I am literally killing myself. And if ts not McDonald’s its something else. So the only thing I can do is make my lunch and if I wake up early I know I can do that.
- MEDIATE – I recently mediated and boy was it incredible. I really have a new respect for meditation. I’ve tried it before but I could never sit still or focus. I gave it another try and I’m surely glad I did. I hope to mediate at least once a week.
So that is all for my goals, I am so glad I took the time to write this down and share them with you. I truly hope this has inspired you to set goals for yourself, its time to stop being lazy or even just re-evaluating our needs and what we want to change about our life. Remember, change starts with you.