OMG tomorrow is Christmas eve!! Have you finished your Christmas shopping? As the new year approaches I thought I would share my new years resolution. I don’t know why but I feel so confident that I will stick to my resolution. This year rather then having one big new years resolution I thought I would have small basic ones. And having one big goal for each month depending on what I want to achieve. My two main goals is to not let anxiety be in control of my own life. It recently has been and which was another reason why I didn’t post all the time. My second one was to be more open to trying new things and not hold back. For some reason I’m always that person that says “I’m good, that’s okay I’ll pass for this one” I don’t want to be that person anymore. You are in control of your life, do what makes you happy. Make the changes that will make you happy, don’t sit there and complain get up and do something about it.
For the month of January I made a calendar and everyday I have small little goals.
Some goals that I have through the entire year is…
- Write in my journal. I truly want to start writing in my journal, documenting my day, emotions really anything that I want to express. Knowing me I don’t think I could write daily but at least every month.
- Workout Routine I don’t need to workout however I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle and working out once a week it is something I think will be fun. I really want to workout every Tuesday’s at 5:30 am in the morning. Yes, I am a morning person 🙂 So that way I get a good 20- 30 mins workout and hit the shower and than breakfast and than school.
- Drink Plenty of Water I don’t drink a lot of water and I’m sure some of you can relate, but hey its a new year so lets change that.
- Time Management I am truly the worst at time management, on a school night I tell myself lets start H.W. at 5:00 it then becomes past 5 and then 6 and I then only realize I haven’t started my homework. So in the upcoming year I would really want to have a routine that I stick to.
Some other small resolutions is
- Spread Kindness
- Be more organized
- Eat more fruit
- Drink 2 glasses of water
- Have only 2 cups of coffee each day
- Keep room/closet clean
- Finish Homework earlier
- Pamper myself weekly (boy will I enjoy that!)
- Learn something new
- Handle my emotions
- Take more risks
- Not letting anxiety rule my life
- Take care of my skin
So here are some of my resolutions, I am sure that I will have more goals as the new year progresses but as of right now these are my goals. Thanks for checking today’s post. -Sonia