Happy Monday! Yay, my second post in 2016 so far! Today I decided to do my first recipe post here on my blog. I love baking and cooking and also love smoothie making, today I thought I would do a smoothie recipe. Eating healthy is always something good to do whether you want to loose weight or not it is such a great benefit. I am trying to live a better lifestyle, mentally and physically. A simple fresh smoothie is a great start to the day. This recipe is so easy, I bet you already know the ingredients right off the bat after reading the title. Anyways let’s get started.
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 fresh banana, peeled
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Ice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey, if needed to sweeten
For the directions its quite easy and quite self explanatory but i’ll still explain it.
- Place your dry ingredients, so your strawberries which don’t have to be frozen.
- Next place your fresh banana in your blender.
- Following that add your one cup of milk and add an ice cube.
- If you think adding honey is an essential for you go ahead and add that.
If your smoothie is to thick add more milk and if it is to think add more of the banana or strawberry.
So that is it for today’s post, how simple is this recipe. I hoped you guys liked it and if you do recreate this smoothie be sure to let me know. 🙂
Lots of love, Sonia ❤