Hey guys! Welcome back to my website, so in today’s post I am talking about my new years resolutions. This year I am working on myself mentally, physically and spiritually. 2016 will be the year for me, I’ve kept on telling myself this year will be the year but nothing ever changes. So I truly am working hard and I’d liked to say I’m doing a awesome job. Although I have not been drinking enough water. Lol. Also sorry for no post on Monday. Sorry 🙂
For the month of January I made a calendar and everyday I have small little goals.
Some goals that I have through the entire year is…
- Write in my journal. I truly want to start writing in my journal, documenting my day, emotions really anything that I want to express. Knowing me I don’t think I could write daily but at least every month.
- Workout Routine I don’t need to workout however I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle and working out once a week it is something I think will be fun. I really want to workout every Tuesday’s at 5:30 am in the morning. Yes, I am a morning person 🙂 So that way I get a good 20- 30 mins workout and hit the shower and than breakfast and than school.
- Drink Plenty of Water I don’t drink a lot of water and I’m sure some of you can relate, but hey its a new year so lets change that.
- Time Management I am truly the worst at time management, on a school night I tell myself lets start H.W. at 5:00 it then becomes past 5 and then 6 and I then only realize I haven’t started my homework. So in the upcoming year I would really want to have a routine that I stick to.
Some other small resolutions is
- Spread Kindness
- Be more organized
- Eat more fruit
- Drink 2 glasses of water
- Have only 2 cups of coffee each day
- Keep room/closet clean
- Finish Homework earlier
- Pamper myself weekly (boy will I enjoy that!)
- Learn something new
- Handle my emotions
- Take more risks
- Not letting anxiety rule my life
- Take care of my skin
- And maybe even being an awesome bad ass bitch 🙂
So here are some of my resolutions, I am sure that I will have more goals as the new year progresses but as of right now these are my goals. Thanks for checking today’s post. -Sonia