welcome back to my blog, today is Blogmas Day 6 and I am so flippin excited and cannot believe that there is one month left till 2017. Rather than thinking about 2017 lets get through the holidays first. Today I thought I’d start off with the Christmas tag, last year I did the winter tag which was requested by one of you and now I’d thought I’d do the Christmas tag.
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
- This is such a hard thing to pick but to be honest I don’t think I have an ultimate one. There’s the classics of course that I watch every year like Home alone and ELF but I absolutely love the hallmark channel. They constantly have films running gon tv that I love watching it makes me feel all “homey” so anything from that tv network I really love.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, always I’m from Toronto and so many people refer to Canada as the “North Pole” and to be quite honest it sometimes feels like it. Last year I didn’t have a white Christmas sadly, but I have in the past and its magical.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
- Generally at home with my family, but one year I went to Walt Dinsey world which is a dream of mines to go and that dream came true in 2014. I also want to spend the holidays in New York because I think it’s one of the best times to go and the lights are all out on the streets. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
- I don’t have in particular so I’m gonna list a bunch
- Sleigh Ride – Pentaonix
- It the most wonderful time of the year – Andy Williams
- Ariana Grande her entire Christmas album
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, but I am guilty of opening them and re-wrapping them because I can’t wait to find out what I got for Christmas.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Let’s see… Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Blitzen .. thats all I know
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
- Making the most of the holidays, giving back and being more appreciative of everything that I have and just really enjoying this time of year.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Gingerbread cookies and the Lindor reindeer chocolates.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I think I like receiving gifts but I think that giving gifts is so much better because I love seeing my friends reactions to what I got them especially since I put so much thought and effort into the gift.
Thanks for reading today’s post check back soon for another Blogmas!