Hello! Happy 2017 everybody!
It is absolutely crazy that another year has passed, I say this every year but 2016 went by so fast. It’s like I blinked once and bam it’s the new year. I think in 2016 I’ve learned a lot, with quite of few “downs” in my life I think I’m looking forward to 2017 as a fresh start. I think there will be quite of few changes that I will make regarding the way I choose to live. And be sure to check out my new years resolution from 2016, I was reading it earlier from today and was laughing because I failed all my goals. I mean, who doesn’t suck at keeping their new years resolution. I guess this year I will try harder, I thought you guys would enjoy seeing what goals and resolutions I’ve made for myself this year. It’s crazy to think about where I was a year ago, I no longer have free time, I’m constantly stressed out and there’s always something happening in my life. Needles to say I was much happier a year ago than I am now. I’ve made so many new friends and all in all my life has dramatically changed. In all honestly 2016 was an awful year for me and it still is however, I’m rising above my issues and trying to have a new start because that’s all I can really do. Enough of my ramble, here are my 2017 resolutions….
- Wake up early. Ever since school started I’ve been so lazy in the morning, I refuse to wake up early because I’m so exhausted. I’m so tired that I know longer wake up in the middle of the night which is crazy because I always do but not anymore.
- Sleep early. If I want to wake up early I have to sleep early, I want to sleep at least by 10:00 but realistically speaking 10:30.
- Workout. Last year I started to work out in the mornings at 5 A.M. I want to restart that right from where it all started. I think working out gives me that extra energy boost plus it gives me a positive mind, body and soul.
- Time Management. As I’m in school a lot of assignments compile and I get H.W. daily and what ends up happening is I have to complete 7 things all in one day. Needless to say I get stressed out and all panicky. To avoid that I want to start planning my time and making use of every second. I have a tendency to procrastinate.
- Work Harder. I really want to work hard in school, I’m already giving my everything in school. I’m quite pleased with my marks at the moment but I still want to continue to work hard and even more harder. Reach for that extra mile and do anything I can to make the work that I produce better.
- Drink Water. Last year I had this goal and in all honestly I thought I was doing a good job at drinking a 1 L of water but as the year went on. I was horrible and drinking water some times all I had was a sip of water so this year I want to drink as much water as I possibly can.
- Keep my room clean. As the week goes on my room just gets messier and messier so I really want to control the messiness in my room.
- Pick outfits for the week on Sunday. One major reason my room is messy is because my clothes are everywhere. Being a girl, I have a closet full of clothes but have nothing to wear to school. And I try on a lot of outfits and so a huge pile of clothes suddenly appear all over my room. So I want to start picking my outfits for the week or even the night before.
So here are some of my goals/resolutions, I am sure that I will have more goals as the new year progresses but as of right now these are my goals. Thanks so much for reading this, I will see you soon.